Re: [dwm] Border on fullscreen WINE apps and tag masks

From: Alex Matviychuk <alexmat_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 16:50:11 -0700

I just gave it a go and it doesn't seem to work. If I uncheck "Allow
window manager to decorate windows", it still draws the border and
offsets the app. If I uncheck "Allow window manager to control
windows", the game starts up without a border, but after the opening
credit movie crashes me to the desktop with a lowered resolution.

Thanks for the suggestion though, I didn't even know about those
settings. Currently Im just setting borderpx to 0, but it would be
nice to figure out a way to have my non full screen apps have a border
so my eyes don't hurt so much with 2+ teminals on the screen 8D

Cheers,
Alex