[dwm] Customisation page on wiki

From: Filippo Erik Negroni <f.e.negroni_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 08:27:38 +0100

Hi everyone,

I have started building a subsection in the dwm wiki site called Customisation.
The content is aimed at the more inexperienced users of dwm and shows
how they can customise dwm by modifying its source code.
I just put the example for changing the font for now, but I already
have 5 other small customisations in my MQ patch list that I will add
to that wiki.
The idea came to me after a few entries in it.comp.lang.c from people
asking what real life C applications they could learn development
from. And if I point them to dwm, I want them to get as much guidance
as possible as to how things work in there.

Hopefully you'll like the idea.

--
Cheers,
Filippo