Re: [dwm] Customisation page on wiki

From: Antony Jepson <antonyat_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:25:32 -0400

Mr. Negroni,

On 2008-07-29, Filippo Erik Negroni wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have started building a subsection in the dwm wiki site called
> Customisation. The content is aimed at the more inexperienced users
> of dwm and shows how they can customise dwm by modifying its source
> code. I just put the example for changing the font for now, but I
> already have 5 other small customisations in my MQ patch list that I
> will add to that wiki. The idea came to me after a few entries in
> it.comp.lang.c from people asking what real life C applications they
> could learn development from. And if I point them to dwm, I want them
> to get as much guidance as possible as to how things work in there.
>
> Hopefully you'll like the idea. -- Cheers, Filippo

Are you planning on linking config.h, config.def.h, config.mk, and dwm
to something because, honestly, bolding every occurrence of those
keywords is a bit distracting.

Apart from that, the customisation section looks promising - keep it up!

Sincerely,

--
Antony Jepson / <antonyat_AT_gmail.com> / GPG Key: 0xFA10ED80