Re: [dwm] Being not so elitist

From: Kurt H Maier <karmaflux_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 07:36:42 -0500

I approve of deliberate elitism, and the dwm/suckless community is
justifiably arrogant because they use better software than other
people.

I see no reason to redact statements just because some whiners think
everything on the internet should be a social-networking hugfest. If
they want a community to cuddle them, they can go sign on the mailing
list of one of the dozens of inferior dwm clones.

I'm glad Anselm put that line back, and I hope it stays a good long time.

# Kurt H Maier