Re: [dwm] Border hater, border lover

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 10:56:20 +0100

You remember me that I considered this for mainstream dwm a while ago,
but forgot about it. Since all tiled windows are restacked under the
bar window, I don't see any flaws in this solution. The usual way of
doing it, would be to set the c->bw to 0 in such a case, but some
clients perform poorly with this, so I really like this particular
solution.

Any objections in making this mainstream?

Kind regards,
Anselm