Re: [dwm] Border hater, border lover

From: James Turner <james_AT_bsdgroup.org>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 09:54:56 -0400

Sunnan,

Do you only see the strange bstack behavior with your patch applied?
After reading your post I went back and looked at the patch, I noticed a
minor diff between bstack and tile ( - instead of a + in one line ). I
just pushed a new diff you can either get it here [0]. If you saw this
issue without your patch let me know if this fixes it. It should be
pretty much in line with the current tile now. Thanks.

[0] http://bsdgroup.org/files/dwm-5.1-bstack.diff

--
James Turner
BSD Group Consulting