[dwm] Re: Asustek EEE PC 1000 Atom 1GB 40G SSD Linux Black

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 19:16:45 +0100

2008/9/5 Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>:
> What do people think about such an EEE PC as low budget option to run
> dwm on? Any experiences already if the screen is big enough for daily
> work? I had an opportunity yesterday to try one, and I must admit I'm
> keen to order one. The keyboard and keys have surprisingly proper
> size.

Well, thank you all for sharing your thoughts. I actually think going
for the 1000H variant, since it seems to be faster for writing and the
existing disk can be exchanged later with some decent SSD, if they
evolve more. And there is an XP license as well for this model,
besides it being cheaper --though slightly heavier and a little
bigger...

Kind regards,
--Anselm

PS: dwm-5.2 is on its way tomorrow ;)