[dwm] Terminals retain size of stack

From: Jim Karsten <iiijjjiii_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 21:35:22 -0400

I am using dwm 5.1 and am having problems with resizing windows running terminals.

I use the tile layout with mfact set to 0.75. Sometimes when I zoom a window into the master area it resizes properly, but often it maintains the dimensions from the stack. If I adjust the mfact using Alt-h and Alt-l, the master resizes and I'm good to go, but it's annoying having to do that. I usually use urxvt, but I tried xterm and it does the same thing. GUI apps like Firefox resize without problems.

I had the same problem with 4.7. I thought 5.1 might fix it but no luck.

Any suggestions?

jimk