Re: [dwm] dwm-5.2 / dmenu-3.9

From: Enno \ <gottox_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 07:58:21 +0200

Hi there!

I want to announce that dwm-gtx-5.2 is released too. It can be
downloaded as tarball as well as patchset to vanilla dwm. It extends
dwm with better Xinerama support, automaticle pointer movement
(wmii-2.5 style) and an additional Layout called deck to work better
with small screens (<= 1024x768)

Tarball:
http://s01.de/~gottox/files/dwm/dwm-gtx-5.2.tar.gz

Diff:
http://s01.de/~gottox/files/dwm/dwm-gtx-5.2.diff

Mercurial:
hg clone https://s01.de/~gottox/hg/dwm

Projectpage:
http://s01.de/~gottox/index.cgi/proj_dwm

I try to keep my branch synchronous to vanilla dwm and merge changes
from mercurial back to my repository asap.

regards
Gottox

--
http://www.gnuffy.org - Real Community Distro