Re: [dwm] [dvtm] testing current git HEAD aka dvtm-0.5-rc2

From: Marc Andre Tanner <mat_AT_brain-dump.org>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 00:18:03 +0200

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, I had to deal with some other random crap.
Anyway current git HEAD now contains fixes for the bugs mentioned in
this thread, the scripting interface is disabled for now and the top
stack layout is included in the tarball allthough it won't get compiled
in by default.

If there is no show stopper found in the next few days, I will release
it as dvtm-0.5.

Cheers,
Marc

--