Re: [dwm] urxvt and show/hide bar

From: Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 03:04:31 -0200

Ok, I reset resizehints to true and change nonselected border to black
(with black root). It seems a saner setup and it's still visually
pleasant.

Btw, I noticed that other terminal emulators, even other variants of
rxvt, don't show this "phantom line" behavior. Anyway, I prefer to
play fair with apps instead of fooling them just for aesthetic
matters.

Regards
-Carlos