[dwm] [dvtm] Cyrillic input

From: SIO <sio.wtf_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 17:40:13 +0300

If I start some applications inside dvtm, sometimes I've got troubles
with cyrillic input.
Sometimes letters enter, sometimes not. I have to press a key for a
long time to get it entered.

1.
mcabber reports following error:
> Unknown key=128
(keycode may vary)

2.
aptitude crashes with a report:
> Uncaught exception: Unable to read from stdin: Success

3.
htop just closes the search prompt when I try to enter some cyrillic symbols

But some applications always work pretty good with cyrillic input,
e.g. bash, ncmpc, vim

I tested it on:
 - dvtm 0.4.1-1 from ubuntu repos,
 - dvtm 0.4.1 compiled from source (tarball from
http://www.brain-dump.org/projects/dvtm/dvtm-0.4.1.tar.gz)
 - dvtm 0.4.1 from git repository (fetched on November, 29)

The bug appears in all versions.

Is there any way to fix it?