Re: [dwm] dwm for win32 - bug.n

From: Johannes Wegener <ih-mon_AT_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 18:30:59 +0100

First of all thank you for bug.n seems a quite useful app on ms windows
;)

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 01:22:37PM +0100, joten_AT_freenet.de wrote:
> Am Wed, 19 Nov 2008 21:37:07 +0200
> schrieb "Maxim Vuets" <maxim.vuets_AT_gmail.com>:
>
> Thank you for trying bug.n. It is always helpful, since most problems
> do not appear in my working environment.
> > Interesting solution. Just three things I have faced with:
> > 1. Title bars are hidden, so it is not easy to distinguish
> > which window is active.
>
> Hiding the title bars is intended. bug.n displays the title of the
> active window in the bar, but leaves drawing the border to Windows. I
> am using Windows Vista without Aero and a theme, where the border of
> the active window has a different color, thus achieving the same
> effects as dwm.

yes but this little border around windows (1px) is a good solution in my
eyes (I'm using this at school where can't change the theme)

Another disturbing things if I change the tag the old window holds focus
and I have to move the focus to the windows in the actual tag... thats a
big annoying - dynno if it's possible to fix...

kind regards
Johannes Wegener