Re: [dwm] dwm on tablet pc

From: <joten_AT_freenet.de>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 21:06:12 +0100

Am Fri, 12 Dec 2008 22:32:49 +0100
schrieb joten_AT_freenet.de:

Finally I got it working to my own satisfaction.

With the hint in the thread
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.window-managers.dwm/7112
I got the essential part for the on screen keyboard to work - thanks
to gottox, although I had to hardcode the exception for CellWriter,
since it seems not to send the right hints.

Additionally I am still using fbpanel to easily launch applications or
actions. Therefor I manually adjusted the working area height.

I also adjusted drawbar() not to display squares for fbpanel, cw and
xvkbd.

> I also tried the mouse
> actions for the bar, which are already implemented in dwm, but
> especially those with MODKEY do not work in conjunction with cw or
> xvkbd.
This I got to work by using bash, xdotool and sleep; thus I at least
can move and resize floating windows.

Kind regards, joten