Re: [dwm] dwm-5.4

From: Nibble <nibble.ds_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 12:06:46 +0100

> This release doesn't draw any borders around tiled clients if there is
> only 1 tiled client in the view. This saves some extra space of screen
> real estate for the application in use -- and provides a hint in
> monocle layout if there are more clients managed by dwm or not.

Hi,

I think this isn't working as expected, try the next scenario:
 1. We have a view with 2 tiled clients
 2. We toggle to floating layout one of them. So, we have a tiled
client with no border and a floating client with border.
 3. We toggle to floating layout the other one. And now, we have two
floating clients, one with border and one with no border.

Maybe, number of visible clients should be used instead of number
of tiled clients when calling showhide().

Kind Regards,
Nibble