Re: [dwm] [ANNOUNCE] dvtm-0.5

From: Marc Andre Tanner <mat_AT_brain-dump.org>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 23:15:42 +0100

On Sun, Feb 08, 2009 at 05:24:52PM +0800, bill lam wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jan 2009, Marc Andre Tanner wrote:
> > * Scrollback support
> >
> > By default 500 lines scrollback history is preserved, this can
> > be changed in config.h or overridden by the -h command line option
> > at runtime.
> >
> > Scrolling is done with Mod+PageUp and Mod+PageDown.
>
> I would like to use shift+pageup/down provided by xterm, is there any
> option to use that function directly, instead of dvtm's mod+pageup
> (rather inconvenient when scrollback continuously)

The xterm functionality should obviously still work but doesn't make
that much sense because it will scroll the whole display area and not
just the currently focused dvtm window.

Or would you just like to use the same key combination as in xterm?
This can be adjusted in config.h, however I doubt that
shift+Page{Up,Down} will work.

Regards,
Marc

--