Re: [dwm] [OT] Personal Website and CSS

From: Christoph Lohmann <20h_AT_r-36.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 14:57:10 +0100

Good day.

Anselm R Garbe schrieb:
> 2009/2/18 Matthias-Christian Ott <ott_AT_mirix.org>:
>>
>> Any ideas?
>
> I think the only way is dropping HTML and CSS altogether and going
> with something new. I'd be very interested in contributing. I think
> the replacement should not only focus on presentation but equally on
> forming a base for less suckish applications which are highly network
> transparent.

I'm proposing Dbus for the HTTP replacement and UPnP as a re-
placement for DNS. But that's for the easy migration. The end
goal should be to use the WS-* standards, because these are
made for the people [0] and not just for machines.

All hail to the people!

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann

[0] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BPEL4People