[dwm] OT: dwm on osx

From: Jimmy Tang <jtang_AT_tchpc.tcd.ie>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:18:57 +0000

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 01:47:45PM +0000, Anselm R Garbe wrote:
> For those of you who haven't noticed, we are applying as a mentoring
> organization during GSoC2009 this year.
>
> http://www.suckless.org/GSoC2009

just had a quick look and noticed a blurb on dwm on osx, i've been
running dwm on osx since xquartz (x11 for osx leopard) got fullscreen
support again. i run it on my macbook, i'm not sure how feasible it is
to replace the wm for osx itself? are there others running dwm on osx?

jimmy.

--
Jimmy Tang
Trinity Centre for High Performance Computing,