Re: [dwm] [RFC] dwm-win32

From: Marc Andre Tanner <mat_AT_brain-dump.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 00:20:39 +0200

Hi all,

So a month passed since my last posting and there was absolutely
no feedback so I assume the reasons are:

 (a) you guys are in the comfortable situation of not having to
     touch windows boxes

 (b) alpha1 was unusable and you didn't even bother to write a comment

Anyway I have since fixed a few bugs and probably also introduced some
new ones. But since I most likely wont have time to look into this in
the near future I post my current codebase just in case someone is
interested in it.

 http://www.brain-dump.org/projects/dwm-win32/dwm-win32-alpha2.zip
 http://www.brain-dump.org/projects/dwm-win32/dwm-win32-alpha2.tar.gz
 http://www.brain-dump.org/projects/dwm-win32/dwm-win32-alpha2.exe

Checkout the README.txt for key bindings, a sort of technical
documentation and an incomplete TODO list.

As always comments and patches welcome.

Thanks,
Marc

--