Re: [dwm] dual-head and floats on all tags (and one feature request)

From: Jeremy Jay <dinkumator_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 16:30:36 -0400

This is completely untested, but "should" do what you ask, just add to
config.h and bind it to a key...

----------
void
focusurgent(const Arg *arg) {
  Client *c;
  for(c = stack; c && !(c->isurgent); c = c->snext);
  if(sel && sel != c) {
    grabbuttons(sel, False);
    XSetWindowBorder(dpy, sel->win, dc.norm[ColBorder]);
  }
  if(c) {
    view(c->tags);
    clearurgent(c);

    detachstack(c);
    attachstack(c);
    grabbuttons(c, True);
    XSetWindowBorder(dpy, c->win, dc.sel[ColBorder]);
    XSetInputFocus(dpy, c->win, RevertToPointerRoot, CurrentTime);
  }
  else
    XSetInputFocus(dpy, root, RevertToPointerRoot, CurrentTime);
  sel = c;
  drawbar();
}