Re: [dwm] [RFC] dwm-win32

From: Marc Andre Tanner <mat_AT_brain-dump.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 11:08:11 +0200

Neale Pickett schrieb:
> Daniel Bainton <dpb_AT_driftaway.org> writes:
>
>> Yeah, apparently something is wrong with Marc's email host.
>
> I'm going to guess it's because his outbound (and apparently inbound)
> mail is all routed through genotec.ch, which is (obviously) not the same
> string as brain-dump.org. Genotec appears to add a domain-keys header
> as well, compounding the problem.

Yeah that's correct, it's just some cheap web+mail service which I use
because I'm too lazy to install and maintain my own server ;)

Shouldn't the domain key be used to verify the sender?

As for the gmail issue I don't see it here on my gmail address it just
says:

   mailed-by brain-dump.org
   signed-by genotec.ch

Regards,