Re: [dwm] [RFC] dwm-win32

From: Marc Andre Tanner <mat_AT_brain-dump.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 10:55:33 +0200

Jordi Marine schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I randomly catch your email from spam box and I am now running the
> exe, seems to work fine in my windows2000, i will try to build it with
> own config.h because default keys are hard to use for me.

I agree the default setting isn't really useable.

> Anyway thank you for the effort, port dwm to windows api seems really difficult.

Yes there are some quirks to work around, but as I have written it's
the first time that I have the "pleasure" of having to touch the win32
API.

As for people who would like to hack on it sometimes might be useful
to take a look at the blackbox for windows sources although their quite
messy.

Marc

--
  Marc Andre Tanner >< http://www.brain-dump.org/ >< GPG key: CF7D56C0