[dwm] Q on floats

From: Don Harper <duckunix_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 08:55:00 -0500

Is there a way to get a float to not get focus except if I click/mouse
over it? I am using stalonetray with the following rule:

        { "stalonetray", "stalonetray", "stalonetray", ~0, True },

This gets the window on all tags like I want, but every time I switch to
a new tag, stalonetray window takes focus, and I want to figure out how
get it to not do it.

Thanks!

don

--
Don Harper, RHCE                                email: duckunix_AT_gmail.com
Just a systems kinda guy...