Re: [dwm] Q on floats

From: Haomin Wen <wen1987_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 22:30:39 +0800

Hi,

I am using trayer to provide a system tray. I write a patch to make
dwm work with trayer. it will be displayed on every tag but will never
get focused or displayed at title bar, and you are able to use mouse
to click icons on it. dwm will leave a blank area on bottom for the
tray after trayer start, and will recycle that area if there is no
longer no trayer. Note that you should not add anything to config.h
because every thing is hard coded.

I use the following command to start trayer:

trayer --height 16 --edge bottom --expand true --transparent true
--alpha 0 --tint '#000'