RE: [dwm] musca wm

From: Leandro Chescotta <LCHESCOTTA_AT_banelco.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 12:50:21 -0300

2009/5/15 yy < yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com >:
> There is a suckless alternative to GNU: Plan9.

I don't know that, there are apps under Plan9 like GNU? Why make it suckless comparative to GNU?

> every initiative to remove GNU from the world has my vote. I have also listened good things about http://www.tinycorelinux.com, but have not tried the real thing myself.

Why you don't like GNU? I only ask because I don't know, I only want to know what's wrong with it, I only use it, and thinked it was great, I mean, I love open source software, but I really don't know the license thing

La información del presente documento es clasificada como Confidencial.