Re: [hackers] [dwm] setfullscreen: don't process the property twice

From: Quentin Rameau <quinq+hackers_AT_fifth.space>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 16:27:05 +0100

> Can you explain in some greater detail what issue it fixes exactly for
> firefox and mpv, preferably with some steps to reproduce the issue?

Hi, I was only able to reproduce that with mpv, but that's not really a
matter of which software does, any could.

Let's take the case of mpv. Play a video with the --fs flag,
unfullscreen the window, it'll always be in floating mode.
That's because the c->oldstate gets overwritten two times in a row: mpv
maps a fullscreen window and then sends the state change to make it
fullscreen again (“just to be sure”).