Re: [hackers] [sent] drw.c: Avoid potential memory leak in drw_cur_create()

From: Hiltjo Posthuma <hiltjo_AT_codemadness.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 17:44:44 +0100

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 10:54 PM, Markus Teich
<markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de> wrote:
> The drw code of sent diverged from the drw code of dmenu/dwm/… a couple of
> months ago. I submitted my changes earlier this year, they were never merged
> into upstream libdrw. Now we have two different histories and should probably
> try to merge them again as soon as possible. I don't know, when I will have time
> to do it, so volunteers are welcome.
>
> --Markus

I did not merge the changes because I was working on improving the drw
code at the time and some changes would conflict or not be relevant
anymore.

I'd definitely be interested in unifying and bringing some of the
fixes back into dwm/dmenu libdraw.

It is probably best to take the fixes and cleanups from dwm/dmenu and
sync them into sent.

Kind regards,
Hiltjo