[hackers] [dmenu] Typofix, patches rebased

From: Klemens Nanni <klemens_AT_posteo.de>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 17:29:47 +0000

Hey,

cc596365a (unbolify dmenu) "breaks" some of the patches provided at
tools.suckless.org/dmenu/patches. Basically 's,bool,int' was all I had
to do besides some offset correction. Since this is the first time I'm
dealing with dmenu's source I do not guarantee anything, but it compiles
fine, though. Making them apply without errors ontop of latest git was
all I did, no changes in functionality or whatsoever.

Best Regards,
Klemens