Re: [hackers] [dwm][patch] Make EWMH windows float

From: Hiltjo Posthuma <hiltjo_AT_codemadness.org>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 11:08:18 +0200

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 09:05:01AM +0200, Jakub Leszczak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thread went silent. Do you have any more comments or suggestions? I
> don't know whether you are interested in making such change into
> mainline or not.
>
> Br,
> Jakub Leszczak

Hi Jakub,

It's been only 4 days since the last reply.

I think the patch direction looks good.
Does removing the updatewindowtype() call cause any regressions?

The patch from "bakkeby" also looks good to me. Many years ago the window role
functionality was discussed. I think we can have another look atleast to see if
it can be included.

Side-note: for archiving purposes it would be a bit nicer to inline the diffs
in the mail.

Thanks,

--
Kind regards,