Re: [hackers] A very unconventional unit testing library

From: Mattias Andrée <maandree_AT_kth.se>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 12:34:10 +0200

Hi Thomas,

This looks like a very neat test framework. I would however like
the file name to be printed in addition to line number as the
test can cover multiple files: the file with the tests and files
with utilities functions, or replacement for standard functions,
that the tests use.

Regards,
Mattias Andrée