[news] [slcon7] Cancellation of the suckless conference 2020

From: Laslo Hunhold <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 13:03:00 +0200

Dear fellow hackers!

Even though the restrictions are easing up during the current pandemic,
we decided, after long consideration, to cancel this year's suckless
conference due to the uncertainties regarding international travel,
that will most likely affect the entire year, and financial hardships
many of us are enduring due to the developing depression.

We hope to be able to host a conference next year and welcome you there.
Thank you for your support; we wish you all the best for what is ahead!

With best regards

Laslo Hunhold