[wmii] s/9rc/9base/

From: Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 20:51:45 +0200

Hi there,

just note, that I rename 9rc NOW, BEFORE wmii-3 into 9base.
I know that there're already some ports/packages in upstream
distributions, I'd recommend to just request to change the
appropriate package names (should be no big deal at all).

Please note, if you stay in sync with darcs, to do following
steps:

% mv 9rc 9base
% vi 9base/_darcs/prefs/defaultrepo (change 9rc with 9base)

Ready to go afterwards.
Today I also imported the original awk into 9base, which is
shipped statically linked.

Regards,