[wmii] new repository, you need to get again

From: Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 15:09:17 +0200

Hi there,

it was time for some restructuring of the code base, and thus I
decided to setup a fresh darcs repo (the amount of patches
increased drastically over the time).

Thus if you stay in sync with darcs, do following steps:

anonymous access:

% rm -rf wmii
% darcs get http://wmii.de/repos/wmii

developer access:

% rm -rf wmii
% darcs get wmii.de:/repos/wmii

I removed the wmii.doc and wmii.contrib repositories and
included that stuff into the main repo again, was too nasty to
maintain several repos...

Another note, looking forward to wmii-3 we decided to change the
CONFPREFIX/wmii directory in CONFPREFIX/wmii-3, same with
$HOME/.wmii into $HOME/.wmii-3, because this will prevent us
from various user errors when an older version has been
installed before, which didn't contained our rewoked rc stuff
(ie. wmii-2).

Regards,