[wmii] wmii-3 release schedule

From: Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:49:15 +0100

Hi there,

the wmii-3 release is rescheduled for Xmas'05, because I don't
want to release a half-9P speaking wmii. I plan to finish all
components till then to speak 9P.

The last 20051114 snap can be used as minor stable release till
then. In the next days/weeks the col layout will appear (I
currently heavily work on it) and the new wmibar and wmikeys (9P
versions) will be available. For documentation reasons I propose
a feature freeze for Dec 10 2005. After that date the 9P filesystems
in all components will not change anymore till wmii-3.

This allows a week for documentation and cleanup and another
week for a release candidate. Shortly before christmas I'm going
to release wmii-3 to have a working version I can spread around
at 22C3.

Regards,