[wmii] other bars compatibility ?

From: Arioch <the_Arioch_AT_nm.ru>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 20:24:29 +0300

Currently i use Gnome, but it is interesting to try more fast and
laconic style - sometimes it suits better for tasks.

I tried to use WindowsMAker and IceWm. And i found i dislike both
NextStep style of WM with it's boxes on the side, and desktop-called
apps menu of Ice (if my app is maximised - where should i click? and so
on;) ) So i prefer panels to have sensors and app's aunchers on it.

Recently i looked for gnome panel applet (i failed to find one though)
and i found project that seemed interesting from 1st glance: lightweight
and flexible panel: http://fbpanel.sourceforge.net/images/shot-4.1.png

Anyone tried it with WMII(I) ? Are those compatible and eay to co-exist ?
BTW that might be interesting idea to have FBPanel both in Gnome and
WMIII, so while decoration will vary and extra fancy Gnome applets will
not be loaded in WMIII session - some important for me ones, like APPs
menu - will remain the same, as part of fbpanel.