[wmii] wmii and OpenBSD :)

From: Sime Ramov <hello_AT_coastaldisturbance.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:11:49 +0100

Hello,

Can developers please make and maintain port and package for current
version of wmii for OpenBSD.

I saw on the site that garbeam likes OpenBSD :)

Once I built wmii-2 myself and it woked, but I don't know did I do
everthing allright, did everthing go in right locations etc. It would be
really nice to have "official" wmii ports and packages for OpenBSD.
Unfortunally, at this time, I don't have much time and skill to make and
maintain them.

--
http://coastaldisturbance.com/