[wmii] How to move bar to top without covering windows

From: Charlie Law <chaslaw_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:26:35 +0000

Hi. I'm new to wmii but am enjoying its functionality and simplicity -- a new change from Gnome, KDE, etc.

One question, though: I've managed to get the bar to display at the top of my screen, but I can't get the windows to open without covering the bar. This isn't a problem when the bar is at the bottom of the screen. I've played with config a good bit but haven't succeeded yet. Thanks in advance.