Re: [wmii] Hoping to make your lives harder :)

From: Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:03:21 +0100

On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 04:01:40PM +0000, Arioch wrote:
> http://npj.ru/arioch/wm_log
> What would You think of it ?

This page seems quite broken, at least viewing it with firefox.
And really, I don't understand what you are talking about. It
seemed to me that you are asking for some parent window for
a client window, which monitors stderr/stdout beside of the
ability of core creation and maybe some way to run gdb in it.
But actually I don't see the point why and how application
programmers could assist and why this is the task of a WM?
Also what if the WM crashes?

To sum up: what is the problem in running flaky applications
from a solid terminal like xterm? You'll catch all stdout/stderr
output, as well as you get the ability to run gdb afterwards.

Regards,