[wmii] wmii 2.2 packages in Debian ready for an upgrade?

From: Tom <tom_AT_abwaerts.be>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 18:25:13 +0100

Hey Daniel,

Sorry to bother you like this, but on #wmii at irc.oftc.net, there's
been some wondering about the status of the Debian packages of wmii.

2.5.1, as is generally acclaimed, meant quite some progress compared
to 2.2. As I noticed at archive.daniel-baumann.ch, you have already
packaged 2.5.1. Could you enlighten me (or rather, the wmii list, cf.
the Cc:) about possible circumstances that prevent 2.5.1 from entering
Debian? It's almost time to start thinking about 3... :)

I am not that knowledgeable with the Debian packaging process myself
(servers, and queues, and maintainers, and all), and couldn't find a
bug report, so I figured mailing you directly about it would be my
best shot.

Thanks in advance,
Tom

--
"Es bückt sich der Mann, um durch das Tor in das Innere zu sehen."
 ---                                (Franz Kafka, Vor dem Gesetz)