[wmii] about wmiibar2

From: Sander van Dijk <a.h.vandijk_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 22:44:28 +0100

Hi Anselm,

I've just been looking through the code of wmiibar, wmiibar2 and
wmiikeys for a bit, and I was wondering how 'finished' wmiibar2 is?
Can I see it in action? I used wmiir2 to connect to acme's socket like
you suggested, in this context it works great. I've also started
wmiibar2 and used wmiir2 to read from it's /. This too works, but
reading anything else fails doesn't return anything; writing to any of
the files fails too. Is this just me not knowing what I'm doing (which
doesn't seem very unlikely to me at this point...) or is wmiibar2 not
yet finished (I got this impression from the current definition of
xread).
By the way, is there anything I should read (besides wmiibar.c,
wmiibar2.c and wmiikeys.c) to make the writing of wmiikeys2.c easier?
This is all a bit more complex than the small fixes I've been doing so
far, but I'm willing to learn!

Gr. Sander.