Re: [wmii] about wmiibar2

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:19:49 +0100

I recommend you read:
http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sys/man/5/INDEX.html
and
http://plan9.bell-labs.com/magic/man2html?man=9p&sect=2

I have not looked closely at the server api for libixp2, but I expect it to need a bit of polishing.

After a fast skimping over the code, things like IXPTFunc stuff has to go(and actually most stuff in IXPServer makes no sense to me) and should be replaced with something like the 9p(2) Srv structure.

garbeam, please concentrate on removing all the crap from wm, I will take a look at libixp2.

uriel