Re: [wmii] Stacks

From: Pawel Tecza <ptecza_AT_debianusers.pl>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 09:30:24 +0100

Hello Nico!

On Wed, Mar 01, 2006 at 07:50:41AM +0100, Nico Golde wrote:
[...]
> Yes and this doesnt meen that it sucks less. Tabs are alot
> better because they dont minmize your workspace.

You're right, tabs don't minimize the workspace. But on the
other side, if you have a lot of tabs you can't see what
they include. Then you have to remember this or cycle trough
the tabs.

I haven't tried stacks yet, but I saw the screenshot and
I think that then wide titlebar can inform you about many
interesting things, for example the name of current/working
directory. Is it not helpful?

My best regards!

Pawel