Re: [wmii] /def/inc

From: Doug Bell <dougb_AT_bellz.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 07:00:46 -0500

Anselm R. Garbe wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I currently think about removing the customizable increment
> handling. Instead I propose, that increment handling should be
> ignored in columns, but respected in floating mode. I think this
> might be a good compromise, most users disable increment
> handling anyways I expect.

I don't.

> What do you think?

I like increment handling in column mode for xterms. Without it, the
last line of the terminal (where most work is done) is often slightly
truncated.

Let me know if there's another way around this. I wouldn't mind if the
xterm left some extra space below the bottom line or if it truncated the
top line, but i don't know of a way to modify its behavior.

Doug.