Re: [wmii] /def/inc

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 17:11:34 +0100

If the gaps bother you so much, use clients that don't ask for
inc-handling(eg., 9term), or as I have suggested thousands of times,
submit a patch to your favorite term developers so it stops asking for
pointless inc-handling.

I think it is a better idea to stack all clients towards the top, see
how much space you have left, and see if it's enough add an extra
increment to any of the existing clients in the stack, whatever is
left can be ignored and left at the bottom. That would leave a maximum
gap of the minimum increment of any client in the stack, which sounds
acceptable. But maybe that was what you were doing already.

uriel