[wmii] looking for a "battery status.sh" - pls help

From: Jeffrey Lim <jfs.world_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 07:42:51 +0800

hi folks, as per subject. Anybody know how to do this with a simple
status.sh in wmii? I've searched through the lists, as well as wmii's
site, and only managed to uncover one solution,
http://wmii.de/index.php/Contrib/Szs3rd. But the problem with this is
that it looks kind of old, and is way too bulky or complicated for me.
Could anybody perhaps offer me a simpler solution, or point me in the
direction of one?

I dont need any bells and whistles - just something simple, that will
tell me the state of the battery ("AC charging", "battery"), as well
as the charge %.

thanks,
-jf