Re: [wmii] summary of some #wmii talk on 2006-03-02

From: Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 17:33:18 +0100

On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 04:11:19PM +0100, Uriel wrote:
> It is trivial to create an action that pops the current client into a
> new column.
> Want 3 cols without even touching the exclusive flag? Just start 3
> clients, and pop 2 of them into new cols.

So we come to the point where we need a 'new column' action,
right? So why do we need two ways then to create a new column?

This discussion proves, that my decision yesterday has been
right. But I've to admit that I have already a nearly finished
working version of the tagging mechanism discussed in a
different thread ;)

Regards,