Re: [wmii] Screenshots please

From: Anthony Martin <ality_AT_pbrane.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 09:21:42 -0800

Edwin Overmeer <edwin_AT_eovermeer.nl> once said:
> I am currently an happy wmii 2.5 user but I am curious how these new
> wmii snap 20060302 version looks.

There's been a few changes since the latest snap but for what it's
worth, here's two screenshots of the hg tip (574):

[1] One client in the first column and two in the second column.

[2] This one has two clients in the first column with equal height (the
default) and four clients in the second column, which is in stack mode.

By the way, they're both 1280x1024 and they both show my mpdstat[3]
script for wmii-3 running in the bar (bottom left corner).

1. http://pbrane.org/img/wmii/wmii3_01.png
2. http://pbrane.org/img/wmii/wmii3_02.png
3. http://pbrane.org/files/wmii/mpdstat

regards,
  ality

--
"The right to be left alone is indeed the beginning of all freedom."