Re: [wmii] snap: 20060307

From: Jani H. Lahtinen <jani.h.lahtinen_AT_nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 11:59:31 +0200

This is very interesting, and should be very flexible. Although, now the
concepts of wmii are getting so much different from the mainstream wms
and the Windows Way(tm), that it gets a lot harder to explain to a noob
how this thing works. I work with people who mostly use Windows and when
they see my desktop they just ask "What the hell is going on there?". I
am not complaining, just point that out.

Just to add to the earlier discussion with Karl Guertin: a window
manager cannot really call itself dynamic unless it can also serve as a
"static window manager".

Jani