[wmii] Tags

From: Erik Ivarsson <eriiva_AT_dtek.chalmers.se>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 16:49:58 +0100

Hi

Just tried the latest snap (20060311) and it looks very promising.

Maybe this have been discussed earlier but is it possible to select
multiple tags at once?
For example if I have a group of windows used for some task and another
for some other task but for some reason wants to show them at once.
Tried "echo -n select 1 2 | wmiir write /ctl" but that doesn't seem to
work. Do I have to change the tags of one of the groups to include the
other one?

Mplayer seems to crash when activating fullscreen.

/Erik