Re: [wmii] feature suggestion/is this feature available yet?

From: David Arroyo <goodluv_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 07:43:43 -0800 (PST)

I think tagbars are in the works, where you'll be able to edit the
text in the titlebar directly, which should be convenient for
arbitrary tagging. But yea, you should look into setting the
title with your shell. Zsh has the ability to put the currently
running command in the titlebar. I don't know if this can be
replicated in bash. Right now I have the following in my .bashrc:

PROMPT_COMMAND='echo -ne "\033]0;${PWD}/-${HOSTNAME}\007"; '

Which will put '/current/working/dir/-hostname' in the title.

Cheers, David